Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere Farmhouse Ale

  

click bottle for larger view


Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere Farmhouse Ale
Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
Dexter, MI

Listen, I don't believe in this mouthfeel mishmash. In fact my "mouth feels" a bit filthy saying it. But my "tongue feels" that this is a member of the fruit family. Namely the glockenspiel fruit playing Jesus music. It pings in there and bounces from tooth to tooth: boong baaang bong bong. And my belly says it is truly the spice lords stamping their gummy little feet into the loam and making footprints. And there's a tractor behind a barn carrying apples to a spice-barrel and dropping them in and all the monkeys are loose and throwing gobs of the pulp at the back of your throat and your uvula is saying "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

-Wörtwurst

2 comments:

susan said...

it is so great to see an intelligent post on beer here on the internet.
:-)
yum.

Wörtwurst said...

This is the internet? I thought I was being paid by Time Magazine at the rate of $50 per word. :(