Friday, November 17, 2006

Heather Ale Ltd. Grozet Gooseberry & Wheat Ale












click bottle for larger view


Heather Ale Ltd. Grozet Gooseberry & Wheat Ale
Heather Ale Ltd. / The Brewery Craigmill
Lanarkshire, UK

$2.49 for 11.2 oz bottle
Merchant's Fine Wine
Dearborn, MI

Smells a little like Mary Juana and tastes a little like I'd imagine it would taste. Yeah yeah, I'm the last homosapien who hasn't done the weed or pill thing. Hence my miraculous ability to say nothing of substance about the taste of beer. Oh well. What a funky little beer. Nothing like the other two Heather beers I've had. A foggy medium color with a synergy of bitter and sweetness accompanied by a menthol like face plate that straps you in for the ride whether you like it or not. It doesn't quite do it for me.

-Wörtwurst

No comments: